- Why is it worth-while for private persons to rent a car?
- Why is it worth-while for firms to rent a car?
- What is required for a company to rent a car?
- What is required for private persons to rent a car?
- Why should I choose the Elastic-car?
- What you should know about motorway tolls in Hungary?
- When is the rental fee to be payed?
- MWhat type of tyre are our rental cars equipped with? Summer - winter tyre?
- What is not included in the rental fee?
- Who is entitled to drive the rental car?
- Can I use the rental car outside Hungary?
- 1. Why is it worth-while for private persons to rent a car?
- First of all because for a relatively small sum they get high value: mobility
- Because the renters can plan their expenditures in advance which is very important for instance when taking a vacation
- Because they get full service, they only have to drive and fill up (except when they hire a driver from us)
- Because it is comfortable, we deliver the car to anywhere in Budapest or to the Franz Liszt Airport and at the end of the rental we will collect it as well
- Because we are non-stop available: you are safe with our 24 hours Assistance service
- Because the rental fees include all costs (except for gas and parking), for example motorway/turnpike toll and snow-tyre
- 2. Why is it worth-while for firms to rent a car?
Firms can put down the total rental fee as costs.
Rental fee can immediately be deducted unlike amortisation costs of company cars
Renter firms can plan expentitures in advance
Renter firms need not invest in vehicles
- service costs
- tyres and other attritions
- transfer fee
- third-party liability and casco
- local tax on car
- tax on company car
Our rental cars are being taken care of by our expert mechanics which is the optimal solution for our renters.
- 3. What is required for a company to rent a car?
If the renter is not a natural but a juridical person and it is represented by a person with signature authorisation he/she is required to produce a personal identity document or passport, driver's licence, signature registration card, and (copy of) certificate of incorporation.
If the person acting on behalf of the company does not have the right to sign, then besides the above-mentioned he/she also needs a genuine authorisation from the company (with two witnesses).
- 4. What is required for private persons to rent a car?
- When picking up the car we require an identity document or passport, a proper valid driver's licence and a credit card for deposit (Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa Electron or American Express).
- 5. Why should I choose the Elastic-car?
- Many years of experience in car rental and repair.
- We take seriously our company's slogan (Flexibility): we really do pick up the phone even in the middle of the night and try to do our best to help our clients.
- We deliver the car to your door anywhere in Budapest or to the Franz Liszt Airport.
- You can pick up or return the car after-hours as well for a night fee.
- Our rental fees include the Hungarian motorway tolls so our renters do not have to bother with it.
- The daily fee is reckonned in 24 hours periods from the time the car is picked up and the first 60 minutes delay in returning the car is what we regard as cost-free.
- Every vehicle is checked after every rent in our own BOSCH car service, thus guaranteeing your safe driving.
- Our rental cars always have the proper winter/snow or summer tyres as the season requires it.
- We provide child car seats free of charge (0-18 kilogramms) for our renters with children for the time of the rent.
- Multi-langual GPS-navigation can be rented.
- If needed, we can provide drivers who speak English.
- 6. What you should know about motorway tolls in Hungary?
- Our rental fees include Hungarian motorway tolls, so our renters can drive all year around without having to bother with it.
- 7. When is the rental fee to be payed?
The rental fee can be paid:
- with credit card
- in cash
- by way remittance
- when picking up the car
- 8. What type of tyre are our rental cars equipped with? Summer - winter tyre?
- Our rental cars always have the proper tyres required by the season.
- We do not charge for tyre changes, it is included in the rental fee.
- 9. What is not included in the rental fee?
- The rental fee does nor include the costs of fuel, parking, motorway tolls in other countries, the extra fee for exceeding the maximum driven distance, the night fees charged when picking up or returning the vehicle after the work hours.
- 10. Who is entitled to drive the rental car?
- The rental car may be driven only by persons authorized on the rental contract. If the renter is a juridical person, at least one natural person must be identified on the contract.
- 11. Can I use the rental car outside Hungary?
- Yes, with special permission. We ask our renters to let us know in advance of such intentions. In connection with using the rental car abroad our colleagues would be pleased to give you any further informations in e-mails or on the phone about what to do when exceeding the maximum driven distance etc.